DUE TO NICOLE BEING QUITE SICK THIS WEEK, THIS WEEK”S EPISODE IS A REPLAY OF EPISODE 2 OF THE STOP WRITING ALONE PODCAST: THE MORNING PAGES. HERE’S WHAT NICOLE WRITE THE FIRST GO AROUND FPR THIS EPISODE:
One great benefit of finding writing community is sharing best practices. Each month Nicole will be sharing a Writer’s Tool on the Stop Writing Alone podcast. This month’s tool comes from Julia Cameron’s THE ARTIST’S WAY. The morning pages are not a new concept, but Nicole talks through what they are, how they help, and challenges listeners to commit to one month of this practice that has helped countless artists find their creative path.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Julia Cameron’s THE ARTIST’S WAY: https://bookshop.org/a/10928/9780143129257
Places to connect to the STOP WRITING ALONE community and introduce yourself:
- Stop Writing Alone FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/stopwritingalone/
- Join the Stop Writing Alone with Nicole Rivera FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205774733034348/
- Stop Writing Alone website: https://stopwritingalone.com/
- The Stop Writing Alone voice number (call to introduce yourself!): (646) 907-9607
Wanna buy NIcole a tea while she’s sick?
She promises to use all ko-fi proceeds https://ko-fi.com/stopwritingalone