“You often feel tired not because you’ve done too much, but because you’ve done too little of what sparks a light in you” -Alexander Den Heijer
In preparation for episode 118, Nicole found herself thinking of the above quote because she was so, so tired.
Sign up to receive Friday Night Writes emails, including the link to the monthly Writing Prompt Party!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Introduction to Friday Night Writes with Stop Writing Alone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2syi6s1pDYs&t=1s
- Join the Stop Writing Alone with Nicole Rivera FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205774733034348/
- Stop Writing Alone Bookshop https://bookshop.org/shop/Stopwritingalone
- NV Rivera YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpPlp1EVzQhDFPdGp5w2KoQ?view_as=subscriber
- Stay connected to learn about all Stop Writing Alone stuff — get on Nicole’s email list: https://mailchi.mp/ff8df93e57dc/penpals
- Buy Nicole a coffee (AKA support the podcast!) https://ko-fi.com/stopwritingalone
Places to connect to the STOP WRITING ALONE community and introduce yourself:
- Stop Writing Alone FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/stopwritingalone/
- Stop Writing Alone website: https://stopwritingalone.com/
- Join the Stop Writing Alone email list: https://mailchi.mp/ff8df93e57dc/penpals
- Stop Writing Alone Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/stopwritingalone/
- Nicole’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/nv_rivera
- The Stop Writing Alone voice number (call to introduce yourself!): (646) 907-9607
When you find a group of people who lift you up on a daily basis, it is important to share their awesome. Here are links to the women in Nicole’s Mastermind group (currently going by the name The Voxer Vixens!). Please support these women who do so much to support Nicole on a daily basis!